Thursday 22 August 2013

I'll have that advert please...........


I was following my normal routine of drinking coffee and mindlessly flicking through metro on the train to work one morning when an advert caught my eye. Vibrant colours of green and white said Vital Europe - comparing dental prices in London to Budapest.


Unlike most other things I read in the metro and conveniently shake off, this advert stayed with me for some reason. 

Could have been the bright colours or that fact that having reached a certain pinnacle in my career and relationships, I felt a smile therapy was just what I needed to revamp my confidence and that somehow it would also solve all my other issues in life.Perfect plan!
My teeth even though not aligned properly never previously bothered me as much as they have in recent times. Could be that thing where we scrutinise ourselves more as that age ticks past a certain number!

So after mulling about it for 5 secs I called the number listed in the advert and booked myself for a consultation session in central London. At this point even I didn't believe it would be more just a curiosity call.




When i entered the clinic in London I was greeted by two lovely ladies with a perfect smile. I was immediately drawn to this. The idea that i may be able to smile like that appealed to me more and more by the minute.What i also noticed was the calm ambient at this clinic. Unlike most other surgeries this one didn't feel like a dental clinic that emits a certain fear of what could be coming next.
One of the ladies introduced me to my dentist Dr Suzanna, ' she's great' - she says. One of our best. For the next 40 minutes Dr Suzanna examined my teeth and gave me some options and came up with a price plan. by the time I left her room I was convinced I wanted to do this.










               














No comments:

Post a Comment